Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Personal 2011 AddThis Infographics



We're in the process of sending out 2011 AddThis year-end inforgraphics to all of our publishers who receive weekly analytics reports. I thought I'd share a few excerpts from mine for this blog, and show off design and development work by Jeff, Foo, Aaron, and Greg.

Here's my month-by-month chart of shares and clicks back to my blog:


I clearly blogged a lot more in the spring than the fall; I'll have to work on that... Each infographic also includes a map showing which countries contribute the most sharing: 




I learned that Facebook is the service most used to share my blog posts, followed by Twitter and Address Bar Sharing. However, Address Bar sharing and Twitter were more effective than Facebook at sending clicks – social traffic – back to my blog. 

If you are an AddThis publisher and receive weekly analytics reports, you should be receiving your own 2011 report in the next few days. If you're a registered user but opted out of weekly analytics reports, you can change that in your profile settings so you can get a report next year.

If you don't use AddThis, what are you waiting for? Grab code for your site – and be sure to register with your email address to receive analytics – it only takes a moment. 

Here's to an exciting 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment