Friday, June 22, 2012

New NoVA UX Meetup Group

UX hexagon by Peter Morville

The company I work for, AddThis, is based in McLean, VA, about 30 miles outside of Washington DC. In the city there are a number of excellent ongoing technology and design meetups, such as Refresh DC, DC Tech, and Tech Cocktail

I thought it would fun, though, to create a meetup specifically for user experience professionals here in Northern Virginia. So, my fellow UX-ers, I'm pleased to announce NoVA UX, a new group for interface designers, visual designers, developers, writers, usability professionals, and the myriad other disciplines that make up what we do.

AddThis is moving into fancy new digs nearby here in McLean later this summer, so I'll be setting up an inaugural event hopefully in August. In the meantime, all UX-ers are welcome to join the group for what I hope will be many future fun and enlightening get-togethers. Hope to see you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment